- 1 serving Plant Base Mix
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Soy Milk •
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Seasoning •
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour •
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Natural Peanut Butter •
- ¼ cup Low Sodium Chickpeas •
- 2 tsp Cinnamon • 1
- tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take a pot of water and put to a boil.
- Once water is ready, pour chickpeas in. Let chickpeas boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Once complete, take chickpeas out and set aside for 30-60 minutes or until fully cooled.
- Once cooled, place in food processor.
- Once chickpea consistency appears smoothed, add additional ingredients to food processor.
- Continue pulsing until smoothed texture appears.
- Once mixture is of a dough-like consistency, separate into 3 different containers (each container makes one serving).
Nutrition: 300 calories, 20 g fat, 161 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 9 g net carbohydrate, 19 g protein
60% Fat, 21% Carbohydrate, 25% Protein
Super Food: Incorporating a small amount of nutritional yeast shows much benefit to overall health. Aside from the health benefits of yeast alone, nutritional yeast is low in fat, high in protein and loaded with vitamins and minerals. In fact, this superfood may enhance daily energy when consumed often.