- 1 packet P20 Lifestyle Protein Hot Base Mix
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth ¼ cup onions, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, diced
- ¼ cup canned tomatoes
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add pumpkin, tomatoes, beans, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and pinch of salt. (make sure to constantly move the vegetables around so they don’t stick to the pan. Add 1 tbsp. of water at a time if vegetables start to stick).
- Meanwhile, put the contents of the hot base mix in a bowl and slowly add 1 cup of boiling low sodium vegetable broth and stir until combined.
- Next, throw the vegetable mixture into the soup mixture. Stir to combine.
217 calories; 6g fat; 152mg sodium; 22g total carbohydrate; 7g fiber; 15g net carbohydrate; 6g sugar; 22g protein