We had fun with this one, and they disappeared quickly!!
You could prepare them raw for a snack or bake them with your favorite spices (preferred by our family ) as a side! Added a little Parmesan cheese for extra flavor and a “snow” effect!
Just a fun way to incorporate those veggies!! #christmasveggies #festivefood #yummyandhealthy #supersimplesides
- Cauliflower Florets
- Broccoli Florets
- Yellow Peppers (garland & Star)
- Cherry Tomatoes (ornaments)
Amounts depend on how big you make the Christmas Tree! Shown in picture is standard size (for home) baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Prepare vegetables.
- Cover baking sheet in aluminum foil (use olive oil spray if desired)
- Arrange Christmas Tree
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.