Super Food: Spinach is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health. They also provide protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals.
- P20 Lifestyle Protein Fusilli,1 pouch
- ½ cup, Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup, Lemon Juice
- All Purpose Wheat Flour, for dredging
- 4oz, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 tsp, Garlic Minced
- 1 tbsp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup, Spinach
- ½ cup, Broccoli, chopped
- 1 tsp, Capers
- 1 tsp, Onion Powder
- 1 tsp, Oregano
- 1 tsp, Basil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Add water to the saucepan and bring to a boil for fusilli.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and minced garlic. When olive oil begins to sizzle, add in chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook on the other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate.
- Into the pan add the lemon juice, stock and capers. Return to stove and bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Add Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Salt and Pepper.
- Add the one pouch of fusilli to the boiling water. Let boil for 10 minutes.
- Return chicken to your skillet and add both spinach and broccoli.
- Remove fusilli from boiling bag and add to skillet to absorb flavor. Let simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: Calories: 396 Fat 18.5g Total Carbs 20.3g Fiber 5.3g Sugar 3.2g Net Carbs 15g Protein 45.5g
41% Fat, 21% Carbohydrate, 46% Protein