- 1 serving Hot Base
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 2in pieces)
- 1 Large Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Small Onion, cut into strips
- 1 pouch 25% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Sour Cream, reduced fat
- 4oz ⅓ Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1.5 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Over medium heat sauté the chicken in olive oil until chicken is done. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add onions and peppers and sauté until tender.
- Add chicken back to the pan stir in Hot Base Meal Starter, taco seasoning, sour cream, and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheddar cheese is bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy! Optional toppings include avocado, guacamole, sour cream or salsa.
Nutrition: Calories: 442 • Fat 20.8g • Total Carbs 10.5g • Fiber 1.5g • Sugar 2.5g • Net Carbs 9gProtein 50.4g
42% Fat, 9% Carbohydrate, 46% Protein
Super Food: Eating a variety of bell peppers not only males your plate pretty but provides an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium. They also contain fiber, folate and iron.