Super Food: Cauliflower is a good source of choline, an essential nutrient, that must be obtained through your diet. It impacts liver function, healthy brain development, muscle movement, your nervous system and metabolism.
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 1 Hot Base Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 pinch of Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15in by 10in baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roughly chop cauliflower into florets. Add the florets into a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Transfer the pulsed cauliflower into a microwave bowl. Place into the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until softened. Let it cool.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, Hot Base Mix, Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your parchment lined baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread out the cauliflower mixture. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Nutrition: Calories: 86 • Fat 4g • Total Carbs 6.4g • Fiber 3g • Sugar 2.1g • Net Carbs 3.4g Protein 8g
42% Fat,30% Carbohydrate, 37% Protein