Super Food: Garlic is packed with antioxidants which help protect the body from free radical damage decreasing cancer risk.
- P20 Lifestyle Protein Fusilli,1 pouch
- 2 Medium Roma Tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Basil Dried
- 1sp Oregano Dried
- 1 tsp Parsley Dried
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1oz Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pouch of fusilli and cook for 10min. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, dried basil, oregano, parsley and garlic powder. Saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and saute until heated through about 2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Add the cheese and fresh basil and toss to coat.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 397 Fat 24.7g Total Carbs 22.3g Fiber 4.9g Sugar 12g Net Carbs 17.4g Protein 25.4g
56% Fat, 23% Carbohydrate, 26% Protein