- 1 serving Hot Base Mix
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 dash Pepper, black
- 0.25 tsp Morton Iodized Salt
- 0.5 head, large (6-7” diameter) Cauliflower, raw
- 0.25 cup Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, unenriched
- 2 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s Marinade & Sauce Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut your cauliflower head in half. Chop half into florets and set the other half aside.
- In a bowl add your Hot Base Mix, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Salt and flour.
- Whisk in water until mixture is smooth.
- Add cauliflower florets to the mixture. Gently stir coating your florets evenly.
- Add tin foil to the bottom of your air fryer (to catch run off) and spray basket with nonstick spray. Place florets in the air fryer.
- Cook on 400 degrees for 30 min, flipping cauliflower at the 15 minute mark.
- When crispy remove from the air fryer and place in a bowl. Coat in your favorite buffalo sauce and enjoy.
Nutrition: Calories: 193 • Fat 4.1G • Total Carbs 28.2g • Fiber 7.4g • Sugar 4.2g • Net Carbs 20.8g Protein 15.1g
19% Fat, 25% Carbohydrate, 31% Protein
Super Food: Cauliflower is a great source of fiber which feeds the healthy bacteria in your gut to help reduce inflammation and promote digestive health. Fiber thus can prevent digestive conditions like constipation, diverticulitis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)