Prep Time: 5 mins • Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) center-cut pork chop
- 3⁄4 teaspoon blackening spice
- 2 cups green beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a pot or steamer with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub the blackening seasoning into the pork chop and add to the oil in the hot skillet.
- Cook pork chop for 4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until slicing into the thickest part reveals no pink. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the green beans to the boiling water or steamer and cook for 4-5 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Drain green beans and season with garlic powder and
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the rested pork chop over the seasoned green beans.
443 calories • 23g fat • 20g total carbs • 8g fiber • 9g sugar • 12g net carbs • 41g protein