Super Food: The antioxidants that are found in onions is what assists in lowering one’s chance of developing heart disease, cancer and/or diabetes.
- 1 P20 Lifestyle Protein Cheddar and Bacon Egg Scramble
- 1 Whole Large Egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- ¼ cup onion
- 1 Slice Turkey Bacon (crumbled)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Egg Meal Starter, water and 1 whole egg- whisking mixture until smooth.
- Add sour cream, chopped onions and rolled oats to egg mixture. Mix altogether and set aside.
- Place turkey bacon on a nonstick skillet and cook until well done. Set aside.
- Spray muffin baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and distribute egg mixture evenly 4 ways.
- Use salt and pepper sparingly to season.
- Distribute crumbled turkey bacon to the 4 different egg “muffins.”
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition: Calories: ~250 calories 11 grams fat 14 grams carbohydrate 5 grams fiber 24 grams protein
40% fat, 22% cho, 38% protein