Super Food: Consider adding kale to this recipe! The high amount of vitamins and minerals is one of many reasons this green leafy vegetable is considered a superfood. In fact, 1 cup of kale exceeds our daily requirement for Vitamin A, K and C.
- 1 P20 Lifestyle Protein Cheddar and Bacon Egg Scramble
- 1 Whole Large Egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp Water
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Green Peppers
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onions
- 1 Slice Turkey Bacon (crumbled)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Cheddar Bacon Egg Scramble Mix, water,
- 1 whole egg, and egg whites- whisking mixture until smooth. Add cheddar cheese and rolled oats to egg mixture and set aside.
- Chop onions and green peppers.
- Place turkey bacon on a nonstick skillet and cook until well done. Cut into pieces and set aside.
- Pour oil onto a nonstick skillet and place chopped veggies on top. Add salt/ pepper to taste and cook thoroughly for 8-10 minutes.
- Place veggies in a bowl.
- Add crumbled turkey bacon to egg mixture.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place ½ egg mixture over medium-high heat. Flip egg mixture after 3-5 minutes. Let sit for another 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat steps 7-8 with the second ½ of egg mixture.
- Place two egg pancakes on top of the veggie mixture and enjoy!
Nutrition: ~405 calories 20 grams fat 24 grams carbohydrates 36 grams protein
44% fat, 24% cho, 36% protein