Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 6 ounces canned solid white tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups salad greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado until creamy.
- Fold the tuna, celery, red onion, and lime juice into themashed avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad greens on a serving dish and top with halved tomatoes. Scoop the tuna salad over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds over top all before serving.
For even more flavor, 1⁄4 teaspoon of curry powder can be added to the tuna salad.
431 calories • 20g fat • 19g total carbs • 9g fiber • 6g sugar • 10g net carbs • 46g protein