Super Food: Eggs are packed with 6g of protein as well as lutein (which is good for vision) and choline (which helps preserve memory).
- P20 Lifestyle Protein Orzo,1 pouch
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 handful Spinach
- ¼ cup broccoli
- 1 tbsp Bean Sprouts
- 1 tbsp frozen shelled Edamame
- 1 tbsp Scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and add the pouch of orzo pasta. Boil for 10 minutes and remove from water.
- In a large skillet or wok, add olive oil over medium high heat
- Add spinach, broccoli, bean sprouts and edamame. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften-- about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the white part of the scallions and add garlic.
- Open your pouch of cooked orzo and add it to the skillet.
- Pour in both eggs and stir it together with the vegetables. Cook, stirring the mixture frequently until the egg is scrambled.
- Stir in the soy sauce, green part of the scallions and the sesame oil.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Nutrition: Calories: 444 Fat 26g Total Carbs 14g Fiber 4.4g Sugar 1.7g Net Carbs 9.6g Protein 35g
53% Fat, 13% Carbohydrate, 32% Protein