Super Food: Aside from containing a substantial amount of fiber, the large amount of minerals that this superfood chickpea contains, specifically calcium and iron, is what assists in enhancing bone and muscle strength.
- 1 serving Plant Base Mix
- ½ cup chopped Onions
- ¼ cup cooked Lentils
- ¼ cup Low Sodium Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- Ground pepper and garlic powder (to taste)
- Place cooked chickpeas in a food processor. Continue pulsing until consistency appears smooth.
- Add Plant Base Mix packet, olive oil and nutritional yeast to chickpea mixture and pulse again until fully mixed together.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Add in cooked lentils and chopped onions. Mix altogether.
- Once mixture is complete, form 2 medium sized patties.
- Place two patties on a non-stick skillet and cook each side for 5-8 minutes or until each side appears golden brown.
Nutrition: 215 calories, 9 g fat, 232 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 11 g net carbohydrate, 19 g protein
(38% Fat, 33% Carbohydrate, 35% Protein)