Super Food: The fiber content that the avocado superfood contains is what assists in weight loss and more regulated blood sugar levels, thus lowering one’s risk of developing obesity-related chronic conditions.
- 1 serving Plant Base Mix
- ¼ cup Low Sodium Chickpeas, cooked
- ¼ Avocado
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice (increase as needed)
- 1 tsp Lime Juice (increase as needed)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- Ground pepper and garlic powder (to taste)
- Place cooked chickpeas in a food processor until consistency becomes smooth.
- Add in ½ of the Plant Base Mix packet, ¼ avocado, olive oil, and lemon/lime juice. Turn on food processor. Once smooth, add in 2nd half of packet (adding 2 tbsp of water as needed).
- Add in additional ingredients into the food processor. Pulse again for 2-3 minutes until smoothed consistency.
- Enjoy as is or as a side hummus dip!
Nutrition: 200 calories, 10 g fat, 235 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 7 g net carbohydrate, 17 g protein
(45% Fat, 26% Carbohydrate, 34% Protein)