Super Food: Olives are a great source of Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant important for vision, reproduction and the health of your blood, brain and skin.
- P20 Lifestyle Protein Orzo,1 pouch
- 3oz Chicken Breast, No Skin
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Kalamata Olives, Pitted
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup Cucumber Peeled and Chopped
- 1 oz Feta Cheese
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and add the pouch of orzo pasta. Boil for 10 minutes and remove from water.
- In a skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil. When heated add your chicken with a dash of salt and pepper. Heat until cooked and remove from the skillet.
- While orzo and chicken cool, dice all vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add your diced vegetables, cooled orzo and add half of your lemon juice.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the orzo and vegetables, then add feta and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Taste for salt and adjust as needed, add more lemon juice if needed.
Nutrition: Calories: 464 Fat 27.5g Total Carbs 18.1g Fiber 3.3g Sugar 5g Net Carbs 14.8g Protein 40g
53% Fat, 16% Carbohydrate, 35% Protein