Effective January 24, 2021
In 2021, retail prices for USPS services will increase by an average of 4.9%.
- Though Priority Mail retail rates increase by an average of 3.6%
- Retail rates for Priority Mail Express increase by 2.5% overall
- Packages with a combined length + girth over 130” will incur a Large Package surcharge of $100.
- USPS shipping rates for all international shipments are based on distinct groupings of destination countries. In 2021, those price group designations will change for all international mail classes. Find a particular country’s price group here. Learn more about this change.
Effective December 27, 2020
UPS published rates will increase by an average of 4.9%
- Starting on Jan 10, 2021, an additional handling charge will be applied to any package with a combined length + girth over 105”
- UPS is making changes to the costs for value-added services and other charges.
- The ZIP Codes for which Area Surcharges apply will change. These include Delivery Area Surcharge, Extended Area Surcharge, and Remote Area Surcharge. See the full list of applicable ZIP Codes.
Effective January 1, 2021
In 2021, DHL Express retail prices will increase by an average of 4.9% for their DHL Express Worldwide shipping service.