We have been working diligently to ensure a smooth holiday season and to provide the reliable service that you trust UPS to deliver year-round. To help you plan ahead, UPS is offering these resources:
- Download our holiday schedule PDF to have important shipping dates at your fingertips.
- Use the ups.com Help Center to answer your important shipping questions.
Ensure delivery during the holiday season and Christmas
From November 21 through December 30 a limited number of UPS® Ground and UPS® Standard packages with transit times of three or more days, and with specific origins and destinations, will require an additional day in transit. Visit ups.com/holidays beginning July 25 to use the Holiday Ground Impact Tool to identify changes by ZIP code pairs.
All UPS 3 Day Select® packages shipped on December 19 and 20 will require an additional day in transit. UPS 3 Day Select packages shipped on December 20 will be delivered after Christmas.
For detailed information regarding any changes to the UPS Service Guarantee or commitment times during the holidays, please refer to our holiday schedule PDF.
The most up-to-date transit time details will be available at ups.com/ctc at the time of shipping. Please keep in mind the following days to ship by to ensure delivery before Christmas Day for the following service options:
- UPS 3 Day Select: Monday, December 19 (delivery on Friday, December 23)
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Wednesday, December 21 (delivery on Friday, December 23)
- UPS Next Day Air®: Thursday, December 22 (delivery on Friday, December 23)